Undoubtedly, our feet are our most active body part. If you want your feet to be healthy and in result reduce tension and swelling
Undoubtedly, our feet are our most active body part. If you want your feet to be healthy and in result reduce tension and swelling, it's time you consider buying a Bed Bath and Beyond Foot Massager. Using a massager for feet regularly can not only provide a great kneading effect but also significantly improve your overall well-being.
|Product name:||Foot massager mat|
|Color:||Pink (Bulk order OEM is available)|
|Color box size:||47.5*18*45.5cm|
|Carton box size:||74*49*47.5cm|
|Package:||English color box|
1. Adopted to better ABS materials and designed in according to man-machine engineering science, the items looks very modern, fashion and delicate. 2. 15 kinds electromagnetic wave intensity with continuous adjustment, will meet your required ideal result in proper sequence.
3. Automatic time set for 25 minutes.
4. There are 15 kinds massage modes for sole and body, each impulse massage modes will improve the different symptoms, and eliminate fatigue.
5. This apparatus has infrared functions, make use of infrared irradiation on your body related points, it can promote blood circulation.
6. All functions can be operated by remote conotroller, very easy to use.
1) New impulse foot massager is using the reflexology therory to stimulate the acupuncture points under your sole which are reflex to your internal organs, such as lung, heart, kidneys, small intestine, spleen, pelvic area, pituitarty... 2)HD LED display, digital display, smart 25 minutes automatic shutdown. 3)FULL BODY & FOOT HEALTH EXPERT ELECTRONIC STIMULATOR - The device is intended to be used as a massager to relieve muscle pain,increase blood circulation,relax stiffness muscles,reduce swollen feet and ankles and fatigue. The massage effect is achieved by electronic stimulation of the nerves.
This model Bed Bath and Beyond Foot Massager have approved by Medical CE , FDA510K, CFDA certificates:
We have the whole set testing facility, such as LCR Meter, Battery Testing Instrument, Hi-pot tester, Electrostatic Discharge Generator, Leakage Current Tester, AC Power Source Digital Oslilloscope Shielding room.
* Strict quality control,
* 4 times function test,
* Quality supervision involves each procedure ,
* QC pass rate more than 97%
1.)FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for sample, door to door service
2)By air or by sea for mass production, please advice airport/destination port
3.)Customers specifying freight forwarder or negotiable shipping methods
Q1: What is a EMS foot massager? First and foremost, reduced blood circulation causes feet to get swollen, cold and start to cramp. Now, Electronic Muscle Stimulator or EMS helps stimulate the nerves and muscles in the feet and lower legs. As a result, blood from the feet flows away from the feet, thereby improving blood circulation. Consequently, it helps reduce swelling and relieves aches arising from a day of putting constant weight on your feet.
By the way, EMS sends electrical pulses through electrodes that adhere to the surface of the skin. Next, these pulses go to the muscles where they cause the muscles to contract, thereby improving blood circulation. Consequently, these muscle contractions are effective in helping to treat swelling and inflammation. Also, these contractions are crucial in treating injuries or pain in the joints, In addition, the stimulation enhances muscle toning and speeds up recovery time by building new muscle tissue.
Q2 : Are there Restrictions on Using EMS foot massager?
First, do not use EMS and TENS foot stimulators if you have
1)A cardiac pacemaker,
2)Extreme cardiac irregularities
3)An implanted defibrillator
4)Implanted metal and electronic devices,
5)A abnormally high blood pressure
6)A tendency toward internal bleeding
Second, do not use on vital parts, such as carotid sinus nerves, across the chest, or across the brain.
Also, do not use if you are pregnant.
Finally, do not use if you are being treated for, or have the symptoms of an existing Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT.
Q3 : How Long Should I Use an EMS foot massager?
First, recommendations for the foot circulation machines is to use them continuously for a maximum of 25 minutes. Also, use them only once or twice a day. Meanwhile, the REVITIVE machine can be used daily for up to 30 minutes at a stretch.
Q4: Who uses EMS and TENS Machines?
3) People who stand for long periods of time
4) People who sit for long period of time
5) Women who often wear high heels
6) Active people who need to recover from exercise issues
7) People who suffer from Restless Leg Syndrome
8) People who suffer from swollen feet or legs
9)People with lymphedema
Q5: How to order?
First. Pls send inquiry email or chat with us via Whatsapp, SKYPE, and let us know your requirements on models, quantities, colors
Second. We will reply you with proforma invoice based on your order request
Thirdly, Kindly check the PI, and if everything is ok,we will deliver the goods for you asap after got your payment
Q6: How Long will I receive my order?
DHL/UPS/FedEx Express usually takes about 3-5 working days to the destination. And it's about 5-8 working days by EMS or TNT. Hongkong Post Air Mail and Singapore Post Air Parcel take 10 to 30 days to ship to worldwide.
Q7: How much will be the Express for these tv boxes ?
The Express cost depends on the Quantity, Gross Weight, the Shipment Destination and the Shipping Methods you choose
Q8: What’s your Quality Control and Warranty Method?
We have our quality control department and professional QC team during production.
We will arrange a professional QC to inspect the goods you ordered. Your order will be 100% inspected before shipment.
According to our many years' market feedback data, our product qualification rate is above 98%, and the damage rate does not exceed 2% after one year usage.
Warranty method: If there is a problem with the product function , we can replace new ones accordingly after confirming your problem product videos, pictures.